- QuickTime: Advice to High School Students
In conjunction with "Interested in science?" Beth Vogel explains how high school students can pursue their interest in science.
- QuickTime: Choosing a lab
Beth Vogel explains why she chose to complete her graduate research in the Imperiali lab.
- QuickTime: Involvement in the Consortium
This is in conjugation with "Involvement in the Cell Migration Consortium." Beth Vogel explains what the Consortium is and how she is involved with it.
- QuickTime: Life after Graduation
Beth Vogel discusses her plans after completing her Ph.D.
- QuickTime: Overcoming Obstacles
Beth Vogel talks about how to troubleshoot experiments.
- QuickTime: Synthetic Chemistry
Beth Vogel shares her reasons for studying synthetic chemistry.
- QuickTime: The Chemists of the Consortium
Beth Vogel describes their collaborations.
- QuickTime: The Importance of Paxillin
This is in conjugation with "Why Paxillin?" Beth Vogel explains the biological importance of paxillin.
- QuickTime: The Love of Science
Beth Vogel discusses her interest in science and her undergraduate education in the liberal arts.
- QuickTime: The Paxillin Eureka Moment
Beth Vogel describes the excitement of seeing the experiment work!
- QuickTime: The Relevance of High School Biology
Beth Vogel relates the topics covered in high school biology to her work in the lab.
- QuickTime: Timescale of the Project
Beth Vogel talks about how long she has been involved with the paxillin project.
- QuickTime: Why MIT?
Beth Vogel explains why she chose MIT for graduate school.